Such cloud, so scale, very own server, yus pls, wow :3

XclamationPoint

Reaction score
Credits
Help, I'm having a problem where every time I tried to join my server (XclamationPoint.m.ly), it wouldn't load. Then I put in the name of my gmail account because my Minecraft account is signed in with gmail. It brought me to mc.m.ly and no commands worked, and the world was a bunch of random blocks and bedrock. I then loaded up XclamationPoint.m.ly again and it sent me back to mc.m.ly. Why is this happening?!

Edit: I am having the same problem that NiclasPalm is having.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ombc

Reaction score
Credits
Hey my ingame name is Ombc and can i have a server?

Windows_Dog

MOD
Reaction score
Credits
Hey my ingame name is Ombc and can i have a server?
Everyone gets a free server!

Help, I'm having a problem where every time I tried to join my server (XclamationPoint.m.ly), it wouldn't load. Then I put in the name of my gmail account because my Minecraft account is signed in with gmail. It brought me to mc.m.ly and no commands worked, and the world was a bunch of random blocks and bedrock. I then loaded up XclamationPoint.m.ly again and it sent me back to mc.m.ly. Why is this happening?!

Edit: I am having the same problem that NiclasPalm is having.
Try this ip adress {your IGN}.m.ly
If that doesn't work, I will check with the owner to fix this problem.
Keep Gaming!

XclamationPoint

Reaction score
Credits
Thanks Windows_Dog, but I went on m.ly and received my server and there are random people on it when I hit "tab" (list players button). I spawned in a desert temple. This also happened about a month ago. Are these people on my server, or am I on someone else's server? If it's my server, how can I prevent other people from coming on?

EDIT: figured out that they're on their own servers. nvm. Thanks @Windows_Dog !

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom