Compromise for Cloud/Server

Would you want to use my idea?

• Total voters

Twitch

Reaction score
Credits
I think that the cloud is a good idea, and that minecraftly should add a hub world on the cloud to all hang out together when not adding to our own cloud worlds sort of like spawn was used on the old server. I think that this would also work as a compromise because then we would still be able to see our friends while on the cloud =) I'll have this be a poll

mollyverse

Staff member
ADMIN
Reaction score
Website
m.ly
Credits
I think that the cloud is a good idea, and that minecraftly should add a hub world on the cloud to all hang out together when not adding to our own cloud worlds sort of like spawn was used on the old server. I think that this would also work as a compromise because then we would still be able to see our friends while on the cloud =) I'll have this be a poll
Thank you for the suggestion. I like this feature and tried to think of a way to implement it before. But it has to depend on scalability of the system in general :p

Twitch

Reaction score
Credits
Thank you for the suggestion. I like this feature and tried to think of a way to implement it before. But it has to depend on scalability of the system in general :p
I don't understand. Couldn't you just implement it as a world under your username. Then use the resources you used on mc.m.ly to make it a place that everyone can access?

Twitch

Reaction score
Credits
So far that's 4 people that have voted "Yes", Minecraftly. I believe that more will continue to vote "Yes". I would reconsider my proposal, if I were you.

Top Bottom