• yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

killblow99

Reaction score
Credits
everytime i log on and go to spawn theres people cussing cursing using foul and innapropriate language and people stealing stuff from other people (like i accadently hit q and contoasta destroyed meh beutiful diamond sword). And mods arnt on sometimes when people are using inapropriate or foul language and theres little kids playing on the server who are seeing the cussing and stuff.

basically what my point is we need more moderators like poeple who are online regulary or who have experence being a mod (like me on mc.pineapplecraft.org).

p.s. this is killblow99 a.k.a. vampire from minecraftly also known by ryuko_senpai (xD so many name changes for one person, i ish not bein rude) who calls me onni_chan witch means big brother in japanies

Windows_Dog

MOD
Reaction score
Credits
Well the problem is that unlike many players, everyone else is following the Minecraftly rules. I know where this comes from but if the server needs "more" mods, all you want is numerous of applications sent to the current staff to look at them. If you want to be a mod, well all I can say is good luck, apply here https://m.ly/jobs/
To be honest I don't see the problem with the number of staff right now. Well that is how much I can say.
Game on!

killblow99

Reaction score
Credits
itz basically everytime i get on theres people at spawn saying (dont ban me for this) stuff like blowjob and stuff like that in shout or at spawn

Windows_Dog

MOD
Reaction score
Credits
Well if you give screenshots to the admin or staff, we can get those players banned from the server!

killblow99

Reaction score
Credits
ok i need to redownload mc to my pc and i lost alot of my pics i was gonna send ill back them up next time XD

Pines

MOD
Reaction score
Credits
Yes that's what I did mostly was keeping spawn under control from foul language and people exploiting the filter but since I've been having PC problems I do not know what mods were on regularly or are on regularly such as me but if there is a problem that won't stop coming from the same person then the best you can do is gather up screen shots and post them on here and I'm sure one of the other mods will do something about it until I get my computer fixed.

Top Bottom