please hear me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlueyPasta

Reaction score
Credits
please i really dont mean to be rude in this thread but sorry if i do. (im kinda going mental here, so hear me out. also, please dont lock the thread each time we want to talk about the old server.)

so. i just posted something about the map on the old sever, and you replied, "I'm sorry to say, but the old server is removed. :( " ................. REALLY!? ITS REMOVED!?!?!? I NEVER KNEW!!!! WHAT!? REALLY!? ok. calm. please. PLEASSEEE tell me why you had to get rid of it. to end the fun and happiness we all had together. to start the sorrow and madness because our lives had ended. just give me one reason. just one reason. and if that one reason is so undebatable, i will continue with my sorrow and make it my everyday life.

so in conclusion, what i am asking is just to give me a reason. please.

thanks for your time.

Spectre6

Reaction score
Credits
My little bro told me he couldn't get on emlee(Mly). So first thing I did was come here, you and a couple others posting about no hub. Okay, hey no I don't like the server. Don't get me wrong, I do have quite the dislike for the server, but for it to be just put down isn't right. All the work people done. All the memories they had there. Kind of like oldspawn, but this is like the main thing in general here. IF they took it down because it was about money I'd just laugh. I'd laugh because how much of a joke the server is. The way pay-to-win PvP was, made a bunch of old cool commands only for donors, that was pretty stupid. I know a server needs money to run, but come on, man. I'm not saying this because I like the server(which I obviously don't), but for others who do, keep it online. Keep it up. Keep it going. That's my rant. Nothing else to say, Spectre out, for good. Hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom